Welcome to NeededInTheHome!
Pressed for time? Here are some quick starting points:
- Product Reviews: These are reviews I have done on products for pets, food, home items, homeschool, etc.
- Moving: Since I married my husband in 1996, we have moved 12 times, our last move was with 7 kids and I was very pregnant with my 8th (she was born 4 days later!)
- Storage Auction Resale Guide: Our family has bought abandoned storage units and resold the contents since 2013, this guide gives all the details of this business.
- Gratitude Journals: I have kept a gratitude and prayer journal since 2008, it has helped me to be more thankful, patient, and hopeful of what God will provide for us next.
- Sewing Tutorials: Here are some projects you can sew with simple instructions.
- Need some gift ideas? These are some great guides to look through.
- Curious what I sell in my Etsy shop? Look here. Want to start your own? Read this.
- Products I recommend on Amazon: Check out my Influencer page.
- Deals: We have a newsletter that highlights hot shopping deals going on. We do our very best to tell you about legitimate offers that provide a real benefit for you. If you’d like to receive these updates for free in your inbox, you can subscribe here.
- Personal Posts from Me : These posts include glimpses into my life, including my miscarriages.
I highly recommend typing what you are looking for in the search box to help you get to what you are looking for. Blogs are unlike print material because they are growing constantly, so this is a great way to find everything on this site. Or use the drop downs in the menu to find the topic you need.
How can NeededInTheHome.com can help you?
My goal as a mom who is needed in the home is to help you be all you can be in your home through tips on homemade, homeschool, home business and home life.
Want to Know More?
Many Places to Find NeededInTheHome…
There are several places to find us online:
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to receive our latest articles and promotional content by email from NeededInTheHome