We all deserve to be pampered. We all deserve to relax and have some time to ourselves after a hard day at work or looking after the children. However, going to a spa is not something we can make a daily experience. In fact, for a lot of people, it’s not something they can even make a monthly experience. Time and budget constraints simply won’t allow it.
I was compensated for this post. This post may contain affiliate links, and I may receive a small commission at no cost to you if you click-through on a link and make a purchase. Please read my full disclosure here.
We all deserve to be pampered. It’s time to start bringing the spa to you. Use these tips to give your bathroom a spa feel.
Use the tips mentioned below to give your bathroom a spa-feel.
- Deal with any current issues – There is nothing luxurious about a blocked toilet, that’s for sure. If you have any current issues with your bathroom, be it mould or plumbing problems, you need to get these dealt with first and foremost. Call up a 24 hours plumbing service to deal with any urgent issues. Once you have resolved this, you then have a blank canvas to build upon so to speak.
- Choose a deep soaking tub – Is there anything more lavish than a deep soaking tub? Make sure you get yourself a bath tray too so you can have a nice cup of tea while you relax in your new bath.
- Embrace the botanical trend – If there is one trend that is going to give your bathroom a lavish and spa-like feel, it is the botanical trend. Bring the outdoors in to improve air quality in your bathroom. You should also embrace the colour green and include a palm leaf print in your bathroom. Emulating this style is a lot easier than you may think. Look for images and inspiration online to help you get started.
- De-clutter – De-cluttering is a must if you want to give your bathroom a spa feel. Clutter is one of the biggest sources of stress. How are you supposed to relax and unwind if your belongings are everywhere? Now is the perfect time to get rid of everything you don’t need while making all of your current belongings have their own place. From then on, operate the one in, one out policy, to ensure clutter does not get out of control again.
- Warm up with heated towels – Is there anything worse than getting out of a warm shower and then putting your feet on a cold floor and wrapping yourself up in a cold towel? It ruins the whole experience. Combat this with heated towel rail installation.
- Focus on the scent – Finally, to create a spa-like experience in your bathroom, you need to engage all of your senses. This not only includes what you can see and feel, but what you can hear too. Add some calming and relaxing scents. Options range from cherry blossom and mandarin to vanilla and lavender.
If you use the tips that have been provided above, you will be able to give your bathroom a spa-feel. If you can’t go to the spa as much as you would like, why not bring the spa to you?
This is a contributed post.
Subscribe so you never miss a post.
Please share this post.