Note: Some links in this post are affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you make a purchase. Affiliate relationships include, but are not limited to, Bluehost, Amazon Associates, Walmart.com SM, and Etsy.
Walmart has a big sale going on called “The Big Save” and it ends tonight at midnight Pacific Time. Here are my top 10 favorite deals.
1. Instant Pot Gem 6 Qt 8-in-1 programmable Multicooker only $49!
2. Lego City Advent Calendar only $19.97, that's a $10.02 savings!
3. Super Mario Party Nintendo Switch Game, was $59.88, today $39.99!
4. Monbebe Dash All in One Carseat and Stroller combo just $129.99 right now. Valid online only! These are regularly priced at $189, so this is a great deal at $59.01 off!
5. 7.5 foot pencil Artificial Christmas Tree with a 26 inch diameter to fit in a corner of a small room, yet has 1,075 branch tips to decorate! Regular price $149.99, ships to your home for only $74.99 plus tax! or try a 7 foot pre-lit tree with a 42 inch diameter for $87.99, regular price $189.99.
6. Legion By Lenovo Y540 15.6″ Gaming Laptop, Intel Core i7-9750H, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660Ti 6GB Graphics Card, 16GB RAM, 512GB PCIe SSD, Black, 81SX00B5US (Google Classroom Compatible) regular price $1,399, today only $1,199! That's a $200 savings!!! This deal won't last long.
7. Cricut Basic Tool Set for Diecut projects, you get 6 tools for only $12.83!
8. STANLEY 1000/500 Amp Jump Starter w/120 PSI Compressor (J5C09) – if you live in a cold climate for the winter like I do in Wisconsin, and have to park a car or a teen's car outside, well you NEED this! $89 today only!
9. Curiod Open Shelf Desk, Smoked Oak Finish, for those who are finding they need more desk space for online or virtual school or work – this will serve you well at only $130!
10. BakerEze 6-Piece Nonstick Bakeware Set, Muffin Cake & Pizza Pans only $15.99! Hmm, do I get these for myself, Christmas gifts, or both?
Subscribe so you never miss a post.
If you find my tips useful, feel free to buy me a coffee to support my efforts. Thank you in advance!
NeededInTheHome's favorite tips to get quick cash or gift cards…
You can sign up for Swagbucks to watch videos and answer survey questions to earn free gift card codes to use on deals on Amazon.
Get the ibotta app. You just scan your store receipt and they give you credit. You can also buy online for credit. When your rewards balance reaches at least $20, you can get your cash on PayPal or Venmo, then do it again! See step by step instructions in this article: How To Get Paid Using ibotta.
With TopCashback you get money back and gift card codes when you shop online at over 3,500 stores.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to receive our latest articles and promotional content by email from NeededInTheHome